Clarence Ave, Melville Street &
This project involved a new residential and
commercial subdivision being developed by the City of Saskatoon
and Dundee Developments. The City of Saskatoon's specifications
for road construction are some of the most stringent in Canada.
Click to view project photos (images
open in a pop-up window)
Our work began after the underground utilities
had been installed. Included in our scope of work was excavating,
sub-grade prep, supply and place granular base, lay concrete gutter,
curbs and walkways, and supply and place asphalt pavement.
The scope of the work:
- 20,800 cubic meters of excavation.
- 21,400 square meters of sub-grade prep.
- 32,700 tones of granular aggregate was placed.
- 6,600 tonnes of hot mix asphalt.
- 1,000 lineal meters of walkway.
- 5,200 lineal meters of curb and gutter.