Western edge of Saskatoon
This subdivision is a major new development
on the western edge of Saskatoon. It will eventually include seven
new residential subdivisions, commercial developments and a highway
We are building the roadways for the first phase
which includes two new high schools, the detouring of a major
highway while working on an intersecting highway, and maintaining
traffic in a safe and efficient manner.
The scope of the work:
- 30,000 square meters cold planing.
- 55,000 cubic meters of excavation.
- 46,000 tonnes of aggregate was supplied and
- 5,600 lineal meters of curb and gutter was
- 2,200 lineal meters of concrete walkway was
- 23,500 tonnes of hot mix asphalt was supplied