Why Work at ASL?
Here are the top ten reasons we think you should
consider a career with ASL PAVING.
1. We offer attractive wages.
2. Our workforce is stable, many employees
have been with ASL for more than 10 years.
3. We are looking for long term employees.
We promote from within so you have opportunities for advancement.
4. Safety is a top priority at ASL PAVING.
5. We will provide you with training,
both on the job and courses.
6. You will have opportunities to move
up in an expanding company and work in an expanding economy.
7. ASL PAVING is a stable company and
has been in business over 50 years. Your job won't disappear,
we're not going anywhere.
8. ASL is committed to remaining an industry
leader in Saskatchewan and the preferred contractor for the cities
of Saskatoon, Regina and Lloydminster.
9. You will enjoy affordable housing
and a low cost of living in Saskatchewan.
10. ASL PAVING has a variety of work
The following benefits are available
on a cost shared basis:
- Health Spending Account (via Blue Cross)
worth up to $2,000 dollars per year.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment
- Pension Plan.
- Allowances are also available for prescription
safety eyeglasses, work boots and tools required for the job.
- Profit Sharing Plan.
Principles and Culture
ASL PAVING was founded in 1950 on the principles of excellence
and innovation. We pride ourselves in offering a safe and professional
work environment for employees.
We offer competitive salary and benefits
as well as a great working environment.
Our company culture is relaxed and professional.
We focus on good customer relations, excellent workmanship, and
We understand that our success comes from the
people who work at ASL PAVING, and we believe in sharing that
success by paying well and providing good benefits.